AS A SUMMARY
COMPLETE AND NATURAL TRAINING
through the use of natural movments to acquire integral physical development
THROUGH ACTION ON REAL OBSTACLES
by working on real obstacles (Courage, Will, Resistance, Cold blood,...)
WITH ETHICAL CONCERN
through teamwork and openness (Altruism, dedication, mutual aid, etc...)
families of exercices
- lifting, carrying
- group guidance
- continuity of work and exercises
- alternating opposite efforts: fast/slow, intense/cool...
- progression of the intensity of efforts during the training
- initial warmup before training and final cooling after training
- individualization of efforts: adapt the difficulty to each one's level
- enjoy open air and sun, weather hardening
- working with flexibility, relax useless muscles, relax your mind
- correct attitude and ample breathing
- complete freedom even in collective work: avoid collective and synchronized movements
- cultivate execution velocity, accuracy and skill in the movements
- correction of individual weaknesses
A physical training but also....
- let yourself and the group express joy and happiness
- cultivate the qualities of action: courage, willpower, cool blood, firmness...
- look for altruistic behaviour: altruism, collective work, mutual help...
- look for self emulation and emulation from the rest of the group